Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Absence makes the heart grow.

Well-I'm going to change the theme of this blog for a bit. Not completely. I intend to still post what I'm grateful for, but also, my progress at my neverending attempts to be a perfect person. Okay really-it's going to focus on the good, the bad, & the ugly(photos of me in a sports bra!!!). I want to document my progress as I focus on my spirituality, my mental state, my diet & my exercise routine. So for now I am going to promise weekly updates. Every Wednesday there will be a new post. It's highly probable that I will be posting more than once a week, but for the time being I will commit to Wednesdays.

So what do I want to work on for this upcoming week?

~ROUTINES~

I want to be getting up around 5:30/6:00am everyday by this time next week.
I want to be keeping my home tidy & kitchen clean by this time next week.
I want to have exercised one time by this time next week.

What am I grateful for today?

1: my dog
2: my husband
3: my internet service provider
4: less hot weather
5: fresh basil

Thank you-that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment