Wednesday, September 15, 2010

As time goes by

Well-it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. And not much has changed. I have made some progress with some of my anxiety issues which is fantastic, but I am still getting up way too late. After visiting R & D this week, C & I discussed our spiritual goals & how to achieve them. Basically, it boils down to wanting to try to live a "bethel" lifestyle, here at home. As close as we can-that is. So what does that mean in regards to our daily lives? For one, it means following a schedule. One thing you can learn from visiting any branch of bethel, is that a schedule is imperative for efficiency. Also-we want to try & simplify our home, ridding it of unnecessary items so that it will take less time to maintain. I guess I have some projects to work on these next few months. I really feel like I've made progress with my anxieties though, which I am ecstatic about. I will continue to pray about them, & work on maintaining a positive attitude. I'm also excited because I have a new business idea, so I need to get a good schedule set up so that I have time for "work" every day as well. Many things to work on, but the hardest part is getting started. So here goes NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment